Radiant Children’s Yoga
Based on the belief that we are all born radiant and we are here to live a life of abundance, learn, expand and grow. Radiant Children’s Yoga helps nurture that inner light and provide tools to help share this great light with the world.
A variety of yoga options are available for the different age groups that can take place in schools, daycares, community centers and homes.
There are many benefits to starting a yoga practice at an early age and here are some of them:
- Improve self esteem
- Improve physical health
- Foster cooperation and compassion
- Less aggressive behaviour
- Fewer feelings of stress and anxiety
- More feelings of calm, relaxation and self-acceptance
- More emotional stability and self-control
- Better social skills and social relationships
Yoga provides a way of learning that is natural for kids. They are kinesthetic (movement) learners and that is why yoga is so beneficial. This is how they interact in this world and when this is incorporated into what they do, they get it.
What does a children’s yoga class look like? Noisy, fun, happy, moments of concentration and quiet and more giggles, so it is not a typical adult class and that is A OK.
Yoga Stage & Services
ToddlersIn Home Yoga Practice
- Class Size: Ideal ratio (child/teacher) 2:1
- Ages: Including Walkers up to 2 ½
- Approximate time: 20 Mintues
- Price range from single session to group of sessions $12, $15 or more depending on request such as workshop or parties.